Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Alexandria Learning Lab welcomes you!

Now that you're here...read on!
I've begun this blog to create a dialog with you about events, procedures and news that is beneficial to you as an NVCC student. I plan to update it regularly, so check this site often. Your comments and suggestions to this blog are valuable, so please share them. I will respond to you.

We administer a variety of tests for NVCC students. Students may take the following in our Testing Lab:

  • English, Math and ESL Placement Exams
  • Extended Learning Institute (ELI) tests
  • Faculty make-up exams

There is a lot more I will be sharing in the weeks to come about the Alexandria Learning Lab such as our "open lab" hours, our Reading Lab and Writing Center and much more.

In the upcoming blogs, I will talk about one feature of the Learning Lab at a time. For example, one week I may talk about the English Placement Exam. The week after that I will follow up with a feature on the Math Placement Exam.

I look forward to receiving your comments and suggestions. Keep your eyes on our blog!

See you soon,

Alexandria Learning Lab

1 comment:

Matt said...

Welcome to the Blogsphere! Alexandria LRS is getting all blogged up!